• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Emojis, stories and notification sound issues

maybe all of this was changed in the update? i would see if you can contact the developers.

according the play store the dev's email: android-support@fb.com

not sure if they will contact you or not. but it is worth a try. i used to use messenger a lot. but i'm getting over FB and now i communicate the old fashion way.....text....lol

maybe all of this was changed in the update? i would see if you can contact the developers.

according the play store the dev's email: android-support@fb.com

not sure if they will contact you or not. but it is worth a try. i used to use messenger a lot. but i'm getting over FB and now i communicate the old fashion way.....text....lol
I highly doubt that. Before I reinstalled, it wasn’t like this. The update was released a few days later. I will try contact the devs, thanks.

well i don't think it is your phone. there is no setting for messenger on your phone. so it has to be with the app. how to fix an app is beyond me.....i'm not into coding.....sorry

What is the name of the Default ringtone or sound for the FB Messenger Android App. Mine changed and I would like to put it back but can't find the sound by trial and error.

Back
Top Bottom