• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Which phone to buy? Huawei Nova 3i or Samsung Galaxy A50?

I love both of the phones, and I'm tied up on which one to purchase. I am looking for the best performance, and after seeing videos on YouTube and reading comparison websites, I am getting very similar results. I am happy to go with either, but again, I am looking for the most performance out of the phone.

Thanks.

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=9554&idPhone2=9632
I see your point about either/or, there a plus and minus points for both that can cancel out one being that much 'better' than the other. I did notice that the Samsung has a Type-C USB connector while the Huawei has a microUSB connector; and the fingerprint sensor is on the front on the Samsung and on the back on the Huawei. Those are a couple of things that would influence my decision but that's a significant point. What I think is an issue will not necessarily be an issue to you, we all have different needs from our smartphones and we all have different levels of adapting -- i.e. that Samsung model supports Bluetooth 5.0 while the Huawei only supports up to Bluetooth 4.2. I don't rely that much on Bluetooth devices so one or the other isn't important to me but if you use a lot of Bluetooth devices that might be a deal-breaker. Also, these are just basic hardware comparisons. From a software standpoint the user interface is often just as or more important. Some people despise Samsung's highly modified look-and-feel, most consumers just accept it as is. And while there are very viable third-party launchers that might help somewhat it's important to keep in mind the user interface is how you interact with your phone every time you use it.

Nova 3i absolutely no
It is not fast charge take long time to charge
Now 1 day charge one day black screen not charge!!

I advise you to buy Samsung Galaxy A50 because it has really solid battery life. If you're a die-hard Samsung fan in search of a good mid-range handset, this is your best bet. I used this phone for about six months and its battery remained in perfect condition even after six months of use. Later I sold it through the buyback program due to the fact that I was given a new iPhone. To be honest, I'm a fan of the iPhone anyway, but if you value the phone for the battery, then take a closer look at the Samsung Galaxy A50. I'm sure you'll appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom