• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm going nuts.....

Hi folks. Before I top myself, any ideas on this one?

Galaxy S8+

I use Google calendar across multiple devices. There is now a sync problem. iPad and desktop work fine but the phone app is behaving in a random mode. If I delete an event on the 'phone, it disappears on desktop. If I add something on desktop, it doesn't appear on the 'phone. If I add something on the 'phone it doesn't appear on the desktop! This morning I edited an entry on the app on iPad at home. Got to work and desktop is up to date as is mobile but now stuff for next year is missing. Cannot get it to sync these events. This is a recent thing as there is loads of historic data there which was entered from multiple devices including the mobile. I've tried uninstalling, deleting Google account, clearing data etc. etc. I rely on this for work etc and this is making my head explode. Aaaargh!

Sorry hard to keep track, is it only your phone? Just want to know if it is just not syncing with your phone or if it is a network thing.

Back
Top Bottom