• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Download Me Please

Zzzzhr

Lurker
I'm trying download music on my phone to use with a picture slide show it wont let me add music to my Samsung Music And When I try to save it.. the web page is not found...I'm about to lose it lol somebody help

When I try to download from spotify or Offtop anywhere I try to download music to my phone even in Google play it doesnt work

When I try to download from spotify or Offtop anywhere I try to download music to my phone even in Google play it doesnt work
what do you mean it does not work? it does not play?

or

do you mean it will not work with your slide show? if it is your slide show, what app are you using? a lot of music these days have drm (digital rights management) which will make it harder to use in things like slide shows.

Thanks for responding...I've had every Samsung since the 6 if I had music in an email I could download and it would go to Samsung music...

Nothing will save to files so I can add to the slideshow
ok since you did not answer as to which app you are using i'm going to assume it is google slide show (though this should work on others like microsoft powerpoint). you can't add any music that is in samsung or even google play music because of the DRM attached to each mp3 file. if you have music that does not have DRM then you should be ok.

here are some work arounds that should work for you:

Those are are streaming only services and locked with DRM. So you likely can't just download using whatever it is you're trying.
you can actually download spotify music to listen later, but it is only thru the app you can listen to it. the yoiutube video i linked is a pretty decent work around though.

Back
Top Bottom