• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Facebook issues

S8 user

Do you guys find with the S8 that there are certain issues with Facebook that keep reoccurring? Like commenting and the error comes um sorry post has been removed, sorry something went wrong...etc? Have deleted cache, force stopped, tried updating, nothing seems to work.

I've been seeing these as well recentl. FB itself seems to be having ongoing problems at the moment. I'm pretty sure It's not your phone, "do not adjust your set."

I believe FB had a big outage last week.

I've been seeing these as well recentl. FB itself seems to be having ongoing problems at the moment. I'm pretty sure It's not your phone, 'do not adjust your set.'

I believe FB had a big outage last week.

I remeber the issue...but this has been weeks. Not always the same person I am replying to, but always the same message saying the post has been removed....when I know it has not been.

I have seen things like "Something went wrong", "This message cannot be displayed", quite frequently in the last week or so, and this is on a Huawei using the Facebook Lite app. So I don't think it's just Samsung S8 that's affected. And it is something that FB needs to fix on their side.

Are you also using Facebook Lite?

I've noticed alot more issues on FB. Especially since the "outage" earlier this month.

I hate the app but I have to use it for work and for my relatives overseas who don't use anything else to contact me.

These issues appear on my 3 different devices: Note 8, LG V40, and Lenovo Tab 4 8 (FB Lite)

I've noticed alot more issues on FB. Especially since the 'outage' earlier this month.

I hate the app but I have to use it for work and for my relatives overseas who don't use anything else to contact me.

These issues appear on my 3 different devices: Note 8, LG V40, and Lenovo Tab 4 8 (FB Lite)

Good to know I am not the only one having this issue. Keep sending things to Fb but they just ignore. I guess I will have to wait to see if they fix it.

Back
Top Bottom