• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google drive and game play

I hope i can explain this good !!

But with Google coming out with the *Stadia * for streaming games , I was just wondering if they have made a app for your cell phones to stream your games ?

Like you have the Google Drive ok ..But how about let us us down load games to our google drives and save space on phones , and let us stream from the google drive too!

or is there a app that will let you do this already ?

Or is this just a crazy idea ?

Hasn't this sort of thing been tried at least twice already, and every time it's been a fail AFAIK. Google hasn't launched Stadia yet, I believe it's sometime next year? There's definitely no app for it yet.

Last edited:
Thank you guys i had just got my first cell phone so i was not sure of what it can do yet and what is poss with it .
yeah no worries......you would think we would have something like that by now. i think stadia is going to be a game changer on how mobile games will be now. i'm hopiung that i will be able to play steam games on my mobile device......that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

out of curiosity what phone do you have?

yeah no worries......you would think we would have something like that by now. i think stadia is going to be a game changer on how mobile games will be now. i'm hopiung that i will be able to play steam games on my mobile device......that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

out of curiosity what phone do you have?

All i have it a cheap one its a Samsung Galaxy J3 obit one of the pre paid ones for like straight talk

Back
Top Bottom