• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem in google play services in samsung galaxy grand 2 duos

Maxbrady

Lurker
I have samsung galaxy grand 2 duos and having a problem with google play services. Whenever i open it, it shows "retry"....and after that it shows my email id and settings, help. i want to know the problem behind it..,,,please help me to get rid of this. samsung s10 klingelton
Thanks!
Klingeltone kostenlos

Last edited:
https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_grand_2-5862.php
That's a pretty dated model, is it running Jelly Bean or KitKat?
A while back I was working on someone's Jelly Bean tablet and they were having a similar problem. Try doing what @ocnbrze suggested, use the 'Clear data' button in your Settings >> More >> Application manager menu for the Google Play Store app entry and see if that helps.
If not, try using 'Clear cache' for both the Google Play services app and the Google Play Store app, and for the Google Play Store app tap on the 'Uninstall updates' button. Reboot and if the Play Store doesn't try to automatically update itself, start up the Play Store app, tap on the three horizontal lines icon (a.k.a hamburger menu) in the upper left to get to 'My apps & games' and manually prompt the Play Store app to update itself.
Hopefully at that point it'll be functional again, but do note that a lot of apps running on such a dated device simply won't be updated to current versions so app updates will still occur but not that often.

Back
Top Bottom