• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Can't unlock bootloader on HTC Desire 816G dual sim

Hamidreza A

Hi everybody
I have HTC 816G dual sim. I tried unlock bootloader via htcdev.com but I have a problem. In my phone settings it doesn't exist power to uncheck fast boot! And when I turn off phone and press volume down + power enter to system recovery. So I tired in cmd and typed "adb reboot bootloader" to enter fastboot mode and after that I typed "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" but it doesn't work and gives me this error:
FAILED <remote: unknown command>
Finished. total time: .004s
I don't know what's the problem!!
Is anybody know what is the problem?
Thanks a lot

Attachments

• Failed.jpg
    Failed.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 503
Unplug the USB cable from the phone and reinsert, does it change?

What version of Windows are you using? In the bottom right of the screen next to the clock, is there an icon that implies the PC is searching for drivers/it's found a new device?

i am also getting the same problem, and also my phone is not getting detected by sync manager so for that i got the phone software reinstalled from service centre but still the same problem and when i put command for token same reply i get every time.. what to do???

I am having the same type of prob. When I open the command screen, it doesn't list android on the line where you type the command, like the screenshot shows, it just lists "user"

Hi everybody
I have HTC 816G dual sim. I tried unlock bootloader via htcdev.com but I have a problem. In my phone settings it doesn't exist power to uncheck fast boot! And when I turn off phone and press volume down + power enter to system recovery. So I tired in cmd and typed "adb reboot bootloader" to enter fastboot mode and after that I typed "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" but it doesn't work and gives me this error:
FAILED <remote: unknown command>
Finished. total time: .004s
I don't know what's the problem!!
Is anybody know what is the problem?
Thanks a lot

I have htc 816g dual sim phone. There is no oem unlocking option in developer mode. How can i fix it?

Back
Top Bottom