• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nova launcher disables badges

I recently discovered that the Nova Launcher disables app badges unless upgraded to the premium version.

Is there any way to deal with this besides removing the app. What would be the best alternative launcher?

i would recommend that you upgrade to premium. it is well worth it. been using nova prime since the htc evo 4g. it is a one-time payment, and it allows so much more customization that it can be overwhelming for some!!!! but soooooo worth it. it makes your phone a totally different phone.

Last edited:
I've been using the paid version since 2013, so the total cost of a few quid over 11 years is not very much.

And developing and maintaining software takes time and effort. Why should the developer work for nothing? So reserving some features for those who pay a small fee isn't unreasonable.

join google rewards. Answer a few questions and before you know it, you'll have enough for Nova Prime. I answer so many questions that I rarely have to pay for an app. (yeah, I'm cheap but I will pay with real money if I need the app lol)

Back
Top Bottom