• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Slow motion video problem

JLeslie

I accidentally took a few videos in slow motion on my Pixel 8 Pro. I can play them in normal speed by moving the sliders to one end but if I copy the videos to my PC they play in slo-mo which is not enjoyable since the PC video players I've tried can't alter the speed to normal like the built in one on the phone. Besides the action and sound being slow, the video is all blocky.
Is there some way I can alter the original video so that I can save it as if it were recorded in normal speed and so it plays on a PC in normal speed?

I accidentally took a few videos in slow motion on my Pixel 8 Pro. I can play them in normal speed by moving the sliders to one end but if I copy the videos to my PC they play in slo-mo which is not enjoyable since the PC video players I've tried can't alter the speed to normal like the built in one on the phone. Besides the action and sound being slow, the video is all blocky.
Is there some way I can alter the original video so that I can save it as if it were recorded in normal speed and so it plays on a PC in normal speed?
you will need some kind of video editing program on your pc. which one? i have no idea.

after some googling.....i found this:

or this:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom