• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

What 'adult beverage' are you enjoying RIGHT NOW?

Spiced Coke Zero

PXL_20240301_233345045~2.jpg

I didn't really care but my son was taking a great interest in the combine. He follows college football and has players he wants to see and hope his team drafts. As much as I like the sport, I spend my time after the draft looking up players that my team actually drafted. I'm not rooting to draft this or that player when I have zero input in the matter.

Yep sometimes after a long and stressful day of driving I like to relax with a couple of strong stiff drinks:D:thumbsupdroid:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240309_024812_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20240309_024812_Photos.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 22
Ordered a Bloody Mary poolside at a hotel a few weeks back. Girl asked if I liked them spicy, of course I do. This was the mix they used along with Tito's Vodka. Was honestly the best Bloody Mary I've ever had. It was literally my breakfast the 4 days I was there 😊 I had already squeezed the lemon and lime in this pic, and ate the 2 olives :cool:
Resized_20240716_115729_1721149053868.jpeg

A shot or two of Bounty rum for me. Imported from Fiji by a friend mine. Can't find a licensed importer willing to give it a go.

Last edited:
My wife, if she drinks anything, it is a Truly Berry Seltzer. She rarely has a drink. Me, I drink something every day. Tonight I'm drinking regular Shiner Bock beer.
I've gone completely away from beer. We buy the Truly Variety pack that has the berry flavors. If we go out to dinner I just get a gin and tonic.

Back
Top Bottom