• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stuckish volume button

Rgarner

Android Expert
This Moto G fake Stylus is mostly ok but the volume button is sorta stuck. I guess I can adjust it from settings, although it's clunky. Also, it makes it more difficult to take screenshots. I know about 3 finger, but it may interfere with what's on the screen. Is this a common problem? How do I fix it?

If the physical volume button is stuck, you can have a repair shop fix it... or deal with it.

Not sure how you can adjust a stuck button from settings. Can you elaborate on what you mean?

There probably isn't an app, or setting, for that. What I mean is that I can adjust volume through settings, but it would be more convenient to use the actual physical button. Also, there are times when I would rather use the button combo (power + volume down) to take a screenshot. This phone is pretty new and it seems to me that it shouldn't have this problem.

There probably isn't an app, or setting, for that. What I mean is that I can adjust volume through settings, but it would be more convenient to use the actual physical button. Also, there are times when I would rather use the button combo (power + volume down) to take a screenshot. This phone is pretty new and it seems to me that it shouldn't have this problem.
how new? can you take it back to where you got the phone and complain about it? do you have insurance for it? it should be an easy fix for professionals to fix it. there are volume widgets that are available from the play stire that will put a volume control on your screen, if you choose not to get it fixed.

It's definitely less than a year. I got it online from walmart, no insurance. How do I get around the screenshot problem, though? 3 finger works for some, not all.

Back
Top Bottom