• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Substitute medicine cabinet shelves

Rgarner

Android Expert
I want to make some or get really cheap stuff. I can't afford the fancy glass kind. It should have them but just doesn't.

That's not bad and I guess the price is reasonable, but I probably wouldn't be able to replace it. What I mean is those little plastic (usually) shelves that hold stuff. The way it is everything's at the bottom because of gravity. I would like to have some things at the bottom, some in the middle, and some at the top.

That's not bad and I guess the price is reasonable, but I probably wouldn't be able to replace it. What I mean is those little plastic (usually) shelves that hold stuff. The way it is everything's at the bottom because of gravity. I would like to have some things at the bottom, some in the middle, and some at the top.
There are others that ikea sells.

I'm glad to see that clips for holding shelves are readily available. How do I get the shelves themselves? All I need are two or three little things probably not an arm's length. Could I make them out of toothpicks or popsicle sticks?

Back
Top Bottom