• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Missing files

Marybeth Burns

Hey everyone. I'm having a really frustrating issue with the files on my phone. I have have folders of photos in my gallery, but I go into my files and they're not there. Or the folder says it's empty, which is really weird. I'd like to move the photos to the cloud, but they're not there to move. Does anyone else have this problem? Or have any ideas as to why this is happening? Thanks.

If check your gallery app. If you find one of the missing photos check under details. That should tell you where they are.
Yes I did that. That's what doesn't make sense, because I look at where it says they are, but they're not there. It's really strange because a lot of them are in my files, but some are missing.

i would just copy the missing pictures into another gallery album. if you can find them in the gallery then just make a new album and copy them to there. and then double check with a file manager. it should show up that way.

edit: weird. for some reason i did not see the above post until i posted this......anyways looks like you found them....LOL

Back
Top Bottom