• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Roku nonstarter

Rgarner

Android Expert
I am trying to set up this Roku device. I got it set up physically but ran into a problem with authentication or whatever it's called. I tried to get them to send it by email. That didn't work and I switched to qr code. Oddly enough that worked by the same email address but the screen, which was supposed to have updated, didn't. When I try to leave the qr screen, it says that if I do that it will start over, which I don't want. Who can help?

I am trying to set up this Roku device. I got it set up physically but ran into a problem with authentication or whatever it's called. I tried to get them to send it by email. That didn't work and I switched to qr code. Oddly enough that worked by the same email address but the screen, which was supposed to have updated, didn't. When I try to leave the qr screen, it says that if I do that it will start over, which I don't want. Who can help?
i would just start over, if you have not already.

edit:How to Set Up and Connect Roku to a TV: Complete Guide

Unfortunately I have had to deal with other matters and haven't had the time. I hope to be able to work on it again soon. I'll try to keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom