• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Galaxy S25 Pre-Release Thread

The_Chief

Accept no imitations!
Okay, I'll start one...

With roughly three months to go before release of Samsung's Next Big Thing, many of us are looking for information about the upcoming S25 series.

Here's some information to get started:

From the leaks and rumors I've seen, this seems to be an incremental upgrade over the S24: slightly better cameras, slightly better processor, and slightly slimmer bezels for a slightly bigger screen in a slightly smaller frame.

If that's the case, I'm not interested in paying significant money for slightly better.

At this point, there's only ONE feature I want badly enough to part with my cash: satellite messaging. If we can use satellite connectivity to get emergency help whenever we are, I'll buy two for the Darling Bride and me. Never again do I want her to be in a collision, in a place with no cell coverage.

What about you? Are you excited for the S25 series?

Last edited:
It's a matter of features. The S24 Ultra was a huge leap from the S23 Ultra in terms of functionality. The S-Ultra phones, however, have used the same cameras for four years... it looks as though Samsung, likely pressured by competition, will finally upgrade the cameras. Between that and ease of use, it will be interesting to see if the S25 generates excitement.

Back
Top Bottom