• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung NEW Samsung Galaxy Fold Special Edition

ironass

Extreme Android User
Less than 3 months after the roll-out of the Galaxy Fold6, Samsung have announced the release of their Fold Special Edition with a larger display and improved cameras as well as a slimmer profile. See...

Samsung officially reveals the 'Galaxy Z Fold Special Edition' with a slimmer design and a 200MP camera

No news on stylus support on this model and the battery stays the same as the Fold6's with its slow, 25W, charging. The 16GB of RAM is an improvement and matches the Google Pixel9 Fold2 which was increased to handle the upcoming AI features.

A comparison of the Fold Special Edition vs the Fold6 are shown, here...

Initially, the Special Edition will only be available in South Korea and China and available on the grey market. Speculation is that this model is to test the water and hopefully boost the flagging sales of the lacklustre Fold6 which has lost out to Chinese models such as the Vivo X Fold3 Pro Global and the Honor Magis V3.

So, what do you think? Is this the model that Samsung should have launched 3 months ago? Are you tempted by its features?

Fold Special Edition.png

yeah would have been nice to have this one as the phone to launch here in the U.S.....but i love my z fold 6, it gets 0 complaints from me other than wanting to have a built in stylus holder.

Back
Top Bottom