• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [• Official CyanogenMod 13.0 •] For Moto E 2015 (3G OTUS And 4G LTE Surnia)

N Charlie

-MOTO E 3G-

This ROM is official and supported by the CyanogenMod Team.

Warning:

Absolutely Not Warranty! You can brick and destroy your device!
Please advanced users only or intall it with the correct tutorial.
And This Voids Your Warranty.

What's Working?
  • Display
  • touchscreen and multitouch
  • Hardware 3D rendring
  • RIL - SMS, MMS, calls...
  • Mobile data
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS
  • Camera - photo and video
  • WiFi, Bluetooth, USB tethering
  • Audio - speaker, headphone, mic, routing, voip calls, etc
  • SD card
  • Hardware video decoding and encoding
  • Sensors
  • FM radio.
  • Etc.
What's Not Working?
  • You Tell Me.
Here's The ROM and the Cyanogen Recovery:
Bootloader, TWRP And Root In Youtube Video:

G - Apps:
Changelog

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-MOTO E 4G LTE-

This ROM is official and supported by the CyanogenMod Team.

Warning:

Absolutely Not Warranty! You can brick and destroy your device!
Please advanced users only or intall it with the correct tutorial.
And This Voids Your Warranty.

What's Working?
  • Display
  • touchscreen and multitouch
  • Hardware 3D rendring
  • RIL - SMS, MMS, calls...
  • Mobile data
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • GPS
  • Camera - photo and video
  • WiFi, Bluetooth, USB tethering
  • Audio - speaker, headphone, mic, routing, voip calls, etc
  • SD card
  • Hardware video decoding and encoding
  • Sensors
  • FM radio.
  • Etc.
What's Not Working?
  • You Tell Me.
Here's The ROM and the Cyanogen Recovery:
TWRP 3.0.0
G-Apps
Changelog
Thanks To:

Last edited:
MM, and I love flexibility in customization, and it has most of the options you find in Xposed GravityBox. Only thing I was a LITTLE disappointed in was the audio fx. I ended up installing Viper. I have a Surnia xt1527 and as far as I can see everything works, and works well. Great battery life too. And...and... a blinking notification led as icing on the cake:D

Guys please report your bugs/errors for know if are personal bugs/errors or all have those bugs/erros.

Last edited:
Guys please report your bugs/errors for know if are personal bugs/errors or all have those bugs/erros.

I tried to update TWRP and now have no recovery. Tried TWRP Mgr And the methods described here: https://twrp.me/devices/motorolamotoe.html to no avail. Wondering if I should use CWM? If so, where's the best tutorial. Current version is 13.0-20160404-nightly-surnia. This all started because I could not update fresh nighlies automatically. Help a NOOB?

Anyone got se screen shots of CM on the Moto E? I'm almost convinced to run CM 13 on my Moto E but I'd love to see what it looks like [emoji41] [emoji217]

Anyone got se screen shots of CM on the Moto E? I'm almost convinced to run CM 13 on my Moto E but I'd love to see what it looks like [emoji41] [emoji217]

Remember with CM based roms they have theme changing built right in. It's very nice and you can mix elements from different themes (very easily and cleanly) sky's the limit. I have 13 cm 12/13 themes already in the short time I've been using RR rom. I only mention this cause you might not know already? But in any case I still use Nova launcher with it. IMO Trebuchet launcher (CM's default launcher) just won't cut it aesthetically. Have fun if you go for it.

This is Euphoria Dark Theme but what I wanted to show is the 5 navbar buttons I have set up, each with 2 or three shortcuts including normal functions. I do like things minimal as you can see.

Screenshot_20160413-170057.png

Euphoria Dark (settings)

Screenshot_20160413-172332.png

Last edited:
Cool :).. One thing that I feel I should mention is (imo) if using a CM rom on this phone is to use the Moto camera from the play store instead of the camera the rom comes with. The Moto camera is VERY quick imo, and I don't think there's any advantage with another. JUST MY OPINION:)

I cant install cm13 using TWRP 3.0.0 When I try it install the .zip I get an error saying I need to reboot into the bootloader and type a fasttboot command Whats up with that and what should I do?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom