• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 0.00B on internal storage HELP!

Roy0312

Lurker
Hi guys I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Exhibit SGH-T599N , internal storage tells me that has 0.00B free and 130MB in use on stock rom , I think that is the app of the system, but does not allow me to download anything . I've done several times wipes but still ... Help ! This came after having installed the stock with Odin and before the stock had the Omni Rom 4.4.4 installed

Delete any apps you don't need and see what happens
I cant because they are system apps, and does not allow me to uninstall and install apps, in the recovery of TWRP me indicates that the internal memory is standard, which can be used, but the stock did not allow me to do any operation on it, even in PC memory tells crowded, and I wipe several times with the recovery but still remains the problem.
Delete any apps you don't need and see what happens

Wiping with the recovery does nothing but wipe your user space. Custom ROM's may use special file types to store space on your phone, which is probably what is causing the Stock ROM to not display any space. So try going back to the Omni ROM and see if space is cleared for apps, if yes, my theory might be correct.

Wiping with the recovery does nothing but wipe your user space. Custom ROM's may use special file types to store space on your phone, which is probably what is causing the Stock ROM to not display any space. So try going back to the Omni ROM and see if space is cleared for apps, if yes, my theory might be correct.
I have did it but still not working man... Another solution?

Do you know where to uninstall app .APK's in the /system/apk/ folder? try deleting all the ones you don't want.

Do you know where to uninstall app .APK's in the /system/apk/ folder? try deleting all the ones you don't want.
But how can I access the folders? I cant install APK's therefore, says he has no space available and the phone doesn't have third party apps

I know our phone has a built in file browser, and i know for a fact you can browse files when connected over USB. Its in your system root

If you have a custom recovery installed I'd suggest you do a full wipe and then reflash the stock rom or whatever rom you want.

Ahh i had this issue happen before its a EMMC Chip issue this is the storage chip u might need to reppace it

Back
Top Bottom