• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2 facebook selections in album

kirko

Lurker
Nov 28, 2009
I have a quick question. If I press the upload button in albums, you know how it gives you the option of how you want to upload, (e.g. facebook, twitter, mail, etc) Well I have 2 facebook options in there, right next to each other. If i select the first one, it gives me the option to select as many as I want and goes to the facebook app to upload. The second one, it only allows 1 upload at a time, and the cation adding and such all takes place in the phone, not the facebook app. Anyone else get this? Is there anything I can do to get rid of one of them?

Its because you download the facebook app from the market, and your phone has some facebook functionality built in. I know exactly what you are talking about, but I am not sure how to only get one option to show in the list. I'm interested in an answer too. I'll check this thread later to see if anyone can specifically answer your question.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones