• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

2Real4U

Donny Marsh

Noni wasn't they hacked my S3 Galaxy first and encrypted it before i could and took over my VPN key store and fried my sd card. Now they are somehow preventing me from getting my codes by blocking me with the notification bar. They even take away my keybord and touchwiz.

a galaxy s3 wow that is a blast from the past!!!!!

so are you saying your phone is hacked? what codes are we talking about? what do you mean by taking away keyboard and touchwiz???

Both were. I have a Samsung Grand Prime 5 now but i still have my S3 mini from tracphone. I only wish that this one had the multiwindow setup.

a galaxy s3 wow that is a blast from the past!!!!!
so are you saying your phone is hacked? what codes are we talking about? what do you mean by taking away keyboard and touchwiz???
Yes that's true the touchwiz kept failing and my keyboard was really hesitant abiut coming out when i needed it the most. Its like they put the cryptonite on it.

Here is what my S3 looks like if you may be interested in it. No cracked screen. In good shape.

Attachments

• cam_tmp_1.jpeg
    cam_tmp_1.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom