• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3 Prices set for the Evo

rckymtn

May 13, 2010
Westy, Co
Well i been searching the web for the PDF manual but i found this site the 3 prices set for HTC EVO about pre-orders thinking by now Sprint would be taking pre-order today so they may get there phone by Friday. I just tried to log on to my sprint account and got an internal error, maybe there website is down?

Here this link. Looks like it was just posted today.

HTC selling HTC EVO 4G for $199.99, $299.99 and $549.99? | Android Community

There was a post on Walmart here.

This is was i'm showing on them.

New customer with contract 2yrs $199.
2 year renewal contract $299.
Phone outright no contract $549

Remember these are showing without the rebates..

I'm sure this applyed to my first post.

But looking at the new customer with contract for two years at $199. and then they get the $100. rebate so they get it for $99.?

Upvote 0
Here's what i'm going to due Friday morning before i head out to BB for my pre-order in am. I going to get up early and check on Sprint website on prices and then check out BB prices as well, and check RS for the heck of it and go from there. Have to drive pass the Sprint store anyway to get to BB, if no lines maybe i'll stop by.

Upvote 0
I printed out my conversation with Sprint. I am going to bring it with me to the Sprint store Friday morning. If they try to charge me $549 then I will show them they told me it was $449 and they will have to honor that. There's no way I am paying $100 more off contract. Also Radio Shack is selling it $499 off contract. There's no way Sprint is going to charge more then a 3rd party.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones