• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 30 Day window to replace?/Cool Tool/Screenshot help please

cjinca

It's been crazy since purchasing this phone as we were trying to find new lease property and just started move yesterday. But... I got back to this forum and have read through several threads over the last hour. So much info and hard to keep straight in my head. :(

I read that there is a 30 day window to replace phone at corporate store w/o charge. I purchased mine on 3/16 so thinking I might go to corporate store today if one is open.

I also downloaded 'cool tool' and went into menu, opened Draw Chart and selected Battery Temp. It's on the screen but SO small it's hard to read. Can I increase size? It looks like 38C. Is that "hot"?

Battery life: if I'm at home, checking mail, messages, using search and have GPS and 4G turned off, it does 'fine'. However, if I use Metro Navigator, battery can't keep up. Even when in charge mode I end up with low battery signal when I get to destination.

Questions: does battery drain while using navigator warrant a replacment? Does the 38C warrant a replacement? And how do I post screenshot? Lastly, is using the 'Support' thread prefix correct for this type post? Thanks in advance...cj

come on guys. please help me out. here is screenshot of phone while charging on car adapter and using navigation. however, it's still charging in car, cool garage, and still holding that temp.

there's a corporate store open till 6pm and I'm hoping the 30 days to replace for free is accurate info.

Attachments

• 2012-04-15 14.01.13.png
    2012-04-15 14.01.13.png
    339.9 KB · Views: 62
I don't think that 38 degrees is a concern. Mine was at 48 degrees when I got my screen shot. It got as high as 51. If you are not getting that hot then you probably don't have a problem. After 30 days it only costs $10, so it is not that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom