• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

$30 Unlimited w/ 2GB data on autopay

Strange that they're offering 2GB for $30 and then 1GB for $35. The only difference I see is that the new $30 plan is LTE only.

Strange that they're offering 2GB for $30 and then 1GB for $35. The only difference I see is that the new $30 plan is LTE only.

Strange, but at least they are competitive.
When Cricket announced their $35 plan, Boost made one.

Now MetroPCS came out with
$30 - 3g/4G (no LTE) unlimited calling and texting, 1 gig of 4G data

Im glad Boost matched it, with LTE and more data - they are staying in the game, unlike Sprint itself

Its an incentive to sign up for auto pay. The 35 dollar plan is if you use refill cards or pay in store. They also have a 35 dollar 2.5 GB offer if you pay with auto pay. It seems there trying to get as many people on auto pay as possible which makes sense. I guess they feel more people are inclined to stay and pay there bill if its automatic.

I'm sure they have studied the numbers and the benefit of getting people on auto pay exceeds the lower monthly charge.

Strange, but at least they are competitive.
When Cricket announced their $35 plan, Boost made one.

Now MetroPCS came out with
$30 - 3g/4G (no LTE) unlimited calling and texting, 1 gig of 4G data

Im glad Boost matched it, with LTE and more data - they are staying in the game, unlike Sprint itself
How's sprint not staying in the game price wise? I feel 85 bucks for unlimited data is more competitive than both att and Verizon and about on par with T-Mobile.

Apples to Apples (Pre-paid service)

Sprint ................Boost ..................................................MetroPCS

$35 1GB Data.....$35 2.5 GB Data /$30 2GB Data..... $30 1GB (4G) Data $40 2GB Data
$45 3GB Data.... $45 5GB Data....................................$50 4GB Data Lte (Promo $50 Unlimited Lte)
$55 6GB Data.....$55 10GB Data ..................................$60 Unlimited Lte

I was with Sprint for 14 years, until Nov.

Apples to Apples (Pre-paid service)

Sprint ................Boost ..................................................MetroPCS

$35 1GB Data.....$35 2.5 GB Data /$30 2GB Data..... $30 1GB (4G) Data $40 2GB Data
$45 3GB Data.... $45 5GB Data....................................$50 4GB Data Lte (Promo $50 Unlimited Lte)
$55 6GB Data.....$55 10GB Data ..................................$60 Unlimited Lte

I was with Sprint for 14 years, until Nov.
Sprint prepaid is deff behind but there postpaid division price wise is actually competitive. Sprints issues are a lot more perception related than price related. There network is actually larger than tmobiles yet T-Mobile has the perception of a better carrier mainly because of an out front vocal CEO.

Sprint prepaid is deff behind but there postpaid division price wise is actually competitive. Sprints issues are a lot more perception related than price related. There network is actually larger than tmobiles yet T-Mobile has the perception of a better carrier mainly because of an out front vocal CEO.

My problem with them that ended it, was
They offer Unlimited on contract $50 ONLY if you buy an iPhone
$60 for all other phones

I never had an issue with Sprint signal, hence going to Boost. I always get Sprint spark at my home.
AT&T (Cricket) never got LTE at home. TMobile (MetroPCS) LTE comes and goes.

Heads up on end date ----

The $30 Data Boost Up plan with unlimited talk and messaging and 2 GB of high speed data is still available to auto pay customers, but that promotion is scheduled to end May 31.

Signed up earlier this month. Was billed $31.50 yesterday, so I'm a happy camper. Shows my next payment will be $30 next 29th. Jump on it folks. The fine print says the offer ends tomorrow.

Can't beat what is basically a dollar a day for unlimited phone, text, and 2 GB LTE.

The $30 Data Boost Up unlimited talk and text plus 2 GB of high speed data that was supposed to be closed to new signups May 31 has been extended until June 30.

Back
Top Bottom