• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories 32gb microSDHC for the Incredible

Stay away from those cards

I made the mistake of buying a cheap 32 GB micro SD card on ebay. It was listed as buy it now for $30 bucks. About 24 hours after I bought it, I got a message on ebay saying "All bids were canceled". So I went to another seller and bought it again from him. I got the same message about a day later from the second seller. I was still charged for both cards. 10 days later I received both cards. I was kinda pumped, I figured I could sell the extra for and make a quick profit, so I listed it on eBay. Well, long story short I got an email from SanDisk saying the cards are fake and I’m violating patent infringement by using their name and logo on a product that isn’t theirs. Oh, and neither card worked. They showed up as 32 GB cards, but you could only copy about 2 GB on them then the copy fails.

Filed complaints with PayPal and sent them back to China.

Long story short, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Oh and use PayPal, they were very nice and helpful.

Upvote 0
You are instigating, but I'll take the bait, you seem to enjoy Apple's products, so what's the max GB card the iphone can hold? Incredibly enough, it can't accept any external memory. Also, why are you worried about the difference between 720P and 1080P on a 4 inch screen? There is no difference. In TV's you have to go over 40 inches to tell a difference between 720P and 1080P.

Instigating? Uhhmmm ... undoubtedly.

I don't have any proof but common sense tells me that the difference between 480 and 1080 would be undefinable on a screen the size of the DI.

I've got a 1080p copy of The Hangover, ripped from Blu-Ray, on my 16gb/class 2 card that is just under 1GB in size and is encoded at 1264kbps, 23/fps ... plays just fine with no chop/lag and looks ... uhhh ... Incredible. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones