• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

360 launcher v3.0

nwaves

360 wants to update to v3.0 (not yet available on google play). Anybody knows what changed from 2.4.1 to 3.0? Anybody running 3.0 yet? Any thoughts on the new version?

Looks like it doesn't want to install over the original version. I uninstalled the original app and installed the translated version and it worked. Thanks for confirming that it's working.

im curious about this now, cause for anyone who has never used this, it is literally the smoothest launcher you can put on our devices running CM7

the chinese was just killing me lol

so i got a question, after following the link, the top picture shows what the different versions have, v1.2 is listed as official english translated, is that the one id want to try??, or is the v3.0 version now in english as well??

You can download the english version from one of the two mirrors:

Latest version​

360_Launcher.apk (Dev-Host.org), modified version
**Please use mirror if this server is slow**

OR

360_Launcher.apk (AndroidRevolution.org), modified version

This launcher is so smooth, it's amazing! I also like the Android 4.0 theme, the built in widget that allows to turn on/off 3G with a tap, instead of going through the settings. And you can also back up your settings so you can easily restore it.

i wasent kidding lol, 360 launcher is known for being literally the smoothest launcher our phones have seen lol, i ran it for a while back in v2 but changed it due to all the chinese lol, also, CM7 and CM9 also offer the turn off 3g with one tap, its called the power widget, or in cm setting you can change one of the notification pull down widgets to be 3g as well

also other features it has that are awesome, 1-button cache clean, or basically 1-button memory wipe right on the home screen

also after your set it up it can also have a 1-button battery saver, that'll kill whatever apps you have it set to and save battery

now the only thing 360 launcher needs to do is get an american weather server and id be all over it for my daily lol

i didn't care about being in chinese as I couldn't use the clock/weather widget anyway, so I deleted it. i see they have some widgets in english though I don't really care about any of them, you can find plenty of battery sucking weather widgets out there.
didn't know about the CM7 power widget. thanks for pointing that out :)

i didn't care about being in chinese as I couldn't use the clock/weather widget anyway, so I deleted it. i see they have some widgets in english though I don't really care about any of them, you can find plenty of battery sucking weather widgets out there.
didn't know about the CM7 power widget. thanks for pointing that out :)

np, thats y i pointed it out, i just took a guess that you may not have seen it, about the chinese, i was talking more about the older versions lol, this 3.0 seems to be pretty well translated, but the old ones everything was in chinese lol

i actually like the cleaner and battery widget that come with 360, they seem to work pretty well, i liked the battery one especially cause it would recalculate ur battery after you use it so you could actually see ur battery go back up lol

Back
Top Bottom