• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3D test video

Mad_Sunday

I'm REALLY liking the 3D home movie stuff you can do with this phone. Here's one I made today while out and about. You can download it easily (and shrink it to a smaller file size for your phone) by going to KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more! and copying the url below into the downloader, choose a lower res option if you just want to see it on your phone.

‪FradleyLock.mp4‬‏ - YouTube

Pete

p.s. if you search on youtube for "GoPro 3D" there are loads of quality action clips, again use keepvid to download them for storing on your phone.

That really shows off the depth, but can you record something popping out? Try to get someone to reach their hand toward the cameras slowly with their fingers spread out. It worked on my Evo, it should work on your optimus.

If you close enough you totally can. I have done it with cats whiskers and bunny ears, if they are pointing towards the camera they tend to jump out.

Back
Top Bottom