• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 3G to 1X problems

baberz

Is anyone else having problems with their 3G. In areas where my phone would normally have 3G all the time it's now constantly going from 3G to 1X. What gives?

Is anyone else having problems with their 3G. In areas where my phone would normally have 3G all the time it's now constantly going from 3G to 1X. What gives?

me! this EXACTLY! i'm in the western suburbs of chicago and used to always have 3-4 bars of 3g. now i have 0-1 bars of 1x. it's horrible :(

known Froyo issue, I'm afraid...
First of all, how is this a, "known," issue with 2.2? What proof do you have that shows this is a direct and common result of using Froyo. Secondly, OP hasn't even stated that he's even using 2.2. He may very well still be on 2.1.

I had my fair share of 1X/3G connection problems while I was on 2.1. Now that I'm running Froyo, I only get 1X when it's expected. I have a much better connection now that I've upgraded.

Think before you post, not after.

First of all, how is this a, "known," issue with 2.2? What proof do you have that shows this is a direct and common result of using Froyo. Secondly, OP hasn't even stated that he's even using 2.2. He may very well still be on 2.1.

I had my fair share of 1X/3G connection problems while I was on 2.1. Now that I'm running Froyo, I only get 1X when it's expected. I have a much better connection now that I've upgraded.

Think before you post, not after.

The OP is a SHE!!

And yes I am running 2.2.

I've had the worst service since the 2.2 OTA. I just tried reprogramming and updating using *228. If anyone comes up with anything else I can't wait.
p.s. baberz is hot

Back
Top Bottom