• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root 3G Tweaks?

SuperCharger V6 but prior even running you need int scripts from pimp my rom(for those who are oblivious on what some features are just activate this and leave everything else alone otherwise you will change something significant and render your phone useless since it gives a false impression nothing has happened until turning your phone off),scrpit manager,and busy box from market.Basically in chronological order run BusyBox,Pimp My Rom,Script Manager,making sure to give V6 root by ticking the skull.During installation you can set diff stuff besides 3g tweaks including but not limited to oom,zipalign,and ect.The higher your charging percent faster phone becomes mine was 75 even on a locked bootloader using my own form of modified launcher that does not exist given I'm the one who created it for testing purposes.In addition besides the tweaks in V6 you also need 3g TurboCharger since V6 has them but forementioned is stand alone build prop wise.After everything is said and done go back into script manager and tick the box boot beside the skull

Back
Top Bottom