• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

3G video calling on SONY ERICSSON XPERIA PRO

kamaldey

Lurker
This is my first post in this forum. I would like to buy SONY ERICSSON XPERIA PRO phone, but now I stumped after all the research. Recently I found out that it does not support 3G video calling. I'm live in India and own a Nokia E71. I use this phone for 3G video calling. I'm wanting to switch over from symbian to android OS. Is there a separate version for Indian Mobile Networks? Please help .....

Want I want in my new phone:
1) 5 -8 MP camera
2) secondary camera
3) internal and external memory
4) good ram, cpu and graphics
5) 3G video calling (over the air)
6) Android OS
7) physical qwerty keyboard
8) good screen size (movie watchable)

I want to buy this phone but the seller has no idea

:confused: :confused:

I hope SE consider making their android able to do 3G video call. I have mobile plan that allow me doing 3G video call to my subs number for free (my hubby & my kids). All my subs numbers do not hv any data plan (it's expensive for light users). I used to enjoy do video call to my hubbt while he's in the office and yet the kids still can show stuff to him and talk to him as if he is here. Even my hubby office do not hv free wifi for personal use. Not everyone have data plan but most mobile network in Malaysia have 3G video call support and cheaper than data plan. So SONY, please please consider this. For now I had to record my kids and sent via MMS. No more live via the phone call... sad.. sob sob sob.:(

Back
Top Bottom