• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am also on Orange, also getting sick of it (I had no internet access for 7 hours earlier today and even when I do have it, it is pathetic) and I am so sick of it that I am going to contest this with Orange. I have signed a contract but they need to keep up their end of the bargain too - and internet for a smartphone is pretty damn crucial, so they are going to have to do something about it!

Upvote 0
it well sucks, i did a backup and restore and reinstalled firmware because i thought it was a problem with the phone and now i have no contacts because i think they were synched with google, and since theres still no internet i cant get them back D:

basically the internet part of my phone dying has caused the phone part of my phone to die... *yayyy*

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones