• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

64 Gig Micro Sd Class 6 or 10?

I ordered my Class 10 64 gig sandisk micro sd card and have been looking all over to see if it has been successfully used in the Incredible 2. I have seen no good sure answer but I've seen it work in many other Android devices. Either way, class 6 or 10, Is this going to work for me when I get it monday or tuesday????
HELP

That was not help at all, I asked if anyone has had either the class 6 or class 10 64 gig sd card work with an Incredible 2.

Already saw that, I'm looking for people saying yes it works in that phone, not yes they can work in android phones but the INC2
Thanks though

It was posted in the Incredible 2 section so I would imagine they were talking about the Incredible 2. That's all I could find on the subject.

Nevermind, Got the 64 gig class 10 card today, put it in, restarted the phone and then was able to format and there it is, 59 gigs free!!! It worked It worked :)

Who did you buy the card from? I was going to buy one from Amazon but there were too many negative comments.
Most of the negative comments on 64GB microSD cards are because people get them for devices that either don't support them, or they do not understand how to format and use them since many ICS devices no longer include the capability to format a card. Android REQUIRES that microSD cards be formatted in FAT32, and Windows 7 cannot natively format a raw 64GB drive in FAT32, a third party software is required. This is why there are so many negative comments on them.

Also, order it in the next couple hours and 64GB microSD's are like $44 on Amazon, it's the Gold Deal of the day today!

Just ordered it. Should go good with my new Incredible 4G. I have never spent more than 50 bucks on a phone but this should carry me through a few years. Off contract. That feels so good. I still have a year on my contract but upgraded without losing my unlimited data.

yeah I got it from Amazon. Working just fine and formatting was so easy. All done from the phone. Gonna pop like 32 gigs of music on it :)

I just got it from Amazon too, and noticed a couple of days later that it had gone from $40 to $58.

I didn't even have to restart the phone (other than the battery coming out when I had opened it).

Once the phone started with the new card in it, there was an indication at the top left that there is an error. I did what it said to format the card, and it still said error. Then I went into the settings/SD storage, and a couple of seconds later it said 59GB free.

Since the Amazon version came with an adapter, I was able to put my old card in that and can now use it as an SD card.

Back
Top Bottom