• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help 64gb microSD?

santia213

Does the spirit support 64gb microSD cards? My 16 gb stopped working and need a new card. I've read 32 gb is max it supports but also read on gizmodo that it is expandable to 64 gb via microSD. So I was wondering if any of you had tried a 64 GB microSD card on it.

I just messaged that user to see how the card is still holding up, if he says it's still good I might try this. I recently upgraded to a 32 and am down to just over 9gigs. If it does indeed work 59 gigs beats the 32 hands down.

I can't speak for the Spirit since I haven't tried a 64gb sd, but I know for a fact that there are many phones that say up to 32gb sd, but work perfectly with 64gb sd.

Here's someone that would agree with me...
http://androidforums.com/5755301-post3.html

Edit:
Good luck with that user lol. He signed up only to make that post and is not active.

Here's 2 reputable sources from Ebay with good standing records. Both have Free shipping...

64 GB Samsung Micro SD Card Class 10 SDHC Free Adapter USA Seller Free Shipping | eBay

Micro Mini SD Storage Flash Memory SDHC Card w SD Adapter MicroSD 64GB USA | eBay

I would go with the Samsung. I've been using their SDs for years now and have never failed me.

Back
Top Bottom