• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

64GB version ?

What has happened to the 64GB version ?

If you mean you can't see it to order anywhere, bear in mind that here in the UK we can't even get the black (or dark grey) version yet - only white is on sale at the major stores.

Seems like it's early days as far as shipments are concerned.

For myself, having a 16GB version with a 64GB sd card inserted would provide more than enough memory. My trusty old Toshiba laptop has only an 80GB hard drive, so the tab would match that!

Hmm yes actually the grey version is available now from many places incl pc world even, badly want one but I want the 64gb verson, I can wait !

Hmm yes actually the grey version is available now from many places incl pc world even, badly want one but I want the 64gb verson, I can wait !

Currently 'out of stock' on PC World (still, nice to see they're quoting the same price for black/grey as others are quoting for the white version). No sign of it in John Lewis or amazon.co.uk.

So, early days.

You could always open it up later and drop in a 64 GB or even a 128 GB SSD.
I did that on Windows tab.

It does and my friend lives overseas and will send me one.. I originally ordered one in the us, but I'll wait for it.. 64gb,wifi,and 4g..not bad.

OK great for you then, where does he live ? Can he send me one maybe ?!

Now having seen and played with one in a store I can't decide if I want white or grey either ! White somehow makes it look more sleaker to me

What is so important about having a 64gb Galaxy 10.1 note? You can add a 64gb memory card, and this is where music movies and pictures should be kept. Do people need 50gb+Tablet program storage?:rolleyes:

I do because I have a lot of apps that I use for business as well as pleasure.. I use memory cards but it doesn't help.. To each its own..

Yes to answer I simply like the most capacity available, ie good for recoding video clips on holiday etc. seems though the 64GB version has still not materialized here, infact I haven't seen it for sale anywhere so far

Back
Top Bottom