• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

7 Days of Heaven

rob316

Eaxctly one week today I received my Incredible and what a great experience. I am a geek at heart but never got into the Android game until now and loving it. Coming from a BB Storm 1 this device has been amazing Fast, reliable and kool to look at. Everyday I learn something new about the phone and love it. Bravo HTC, I think we may just have the precious Iphone killer.

:):):):):)

Coming from a BB 8830.

Been a week for me too, this device has completely changed my life. No need to print maps when I go from site to site, I can store files I need to fix things (thank you dropbox for the official app) I can listen to my podcasts while working, get around the school system firewall when I need to research an issue. I'm averaging 2 more closed tickets a day thanks to this.

On the personal side, I have been able to better keep in touch with friends far away, stay up to date on news (a BIG deal to me). I could go on and on...

Yes the BB could do most of these things, but a LOT slower and often 7-8 battery pulls a day.

Yeah I'm so happy with this phone. I can't help but just hold this thing in my hand at the end of the night and think to myself "Wow this thing is seriously straight out of star trek." Or better yet, "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy." I have all the knowledge of the world in the palm of my hand.

Kind of getting giddy just thinking about it!

BRAVO HTC!

Back
Top Bottom