• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A Bug in 4.3? Peek is not working

Goldenakin

Hey guys
When I do the air gesture to peek at my phone it goes straight to the lock screen.
The phone was working flawless with that feature before today, can anyone help me fix this great feature on my week old phone?

A Bug in 4.3?
No, a few small pieces of code that work - the rest is bugs. The 4.3 update for the S3 was the biggest bug I've seen in 40 years of programming (and I've made some pretty dumb bombs). Some of them may have leaked into the Note 3. Supposedly 4.3.2 is now out and it fixes the bugs introduced by 4.3. That's the rumor. I'm not holding my breath. But if it's true it would be nice.

No, a few small pieces of code that work - the rest is bugs. The 4.3 update for the S3 was the biggest bug I've seen in 40 years of programming (and I've made some pretty dumb bombs). Some of them may have leaked into the Note 3. Supposedly 4.3.2 is now out and it fixes the bugs introduced by 4.3. That's the rumor. I'm not holding my breath. But if it's true it would be nice.

That is very true, using a friends s3 I felt that they forced the update to the s3 to please customers on an aging phone that can't handle the version of the phone

Back on topic here is a screenshot of the about screen considering I just purchased the phone
gu6u9e3a.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392012312754.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392012312754.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 24

As far as I've heard, 4.3.2 does not exist. The next update the Note 3 should receive is 4.4.

Back
Top Bottom