• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A couple newbie ??

loners4me

Lurker
Awesome site guys....

When I play music on my DInc and connect to car via input jack it sounds great. However when I have it attached to car charger at the same time I hear a high pitch whiny noise. Is this normal?

When browsing internet and attempting to click a link it often tells me I've exceeded the max. number of windows. Can you only open one at a time and therefore not able to click links? IN fact, this site does it to me.

What's the best mp3 music app?

Thanks in advance.

Awesome site guys....

When I play music on my DInc and connect to car via input jack it sounds great. However when I have it attached to car charger at the same time I hear a high pitch whiny noise. Is this normal?

When browsing internet and attempting to click a link it often tells me I've exceeded the max. number of windows. Can you only open one at a time and therefore not able to click links? IN fact, this site does it to me.

What's the best mp3 music app?

Thanks in advance.

1- I listen to music with a line in jack and charger often. Never heard any squealing.

2-Open Browser and hit Menu/Windows and close the windows you are no longer using. Max is like 4 (I think)

3-For playing or finding music? Shazam is supposed to be good and I still have iMusic from my Droid1 days.

Back
Top Bottom