• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A couple of questions

tcuk31

Aug 6, 2010
Ok i have a Desire Hd and i think it is awesome but just have a couple of questions:

1: Does anybody elses camera lens look a little off centre when you look at it on the phone? (the sensor rather than lens i believe)

2: I thought it was powered by TomTom maps but mine says in the bottom of the map powered by route 66?

3: Do we really have to pay for voice guided navigation now after google made such a big deal about it being free? Anyone in uk get a voucher code included in the box to enable this?

4: Lastly (for now probably) In settings under LOCATION does anybody know what the 'Integrate Google Navigation' option is? It is unchecked by default and i cant find in the manual anything about it.

Ok thanks for taking time to read this and your answers will be much appreciated. Thank You. Great Forum.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones