• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A few questions about LG Optimus C

Doost

Lurker
I am new to this phone and I truly appreciate any help or tips that I can get regarding this phone, I also have a few questions that I appreciate if someone answers it. When I have the Screen lock on, when a call come sin it seems I cannot accept the call, what is the best setting for being able to accept the call and still use the Screen Lock feature. Another question is , is there any note pad application for this phone, and the last question, is there a way to synchronize or upload my contacts and my music to my computer? Thank you very much in advance for your kindness

Your not new to the phone your new to android. To answer your first one about the call you need to slide it to the right not just press the green when it comes up. Yes theres one called memo and plenty on the market. And last searcj google contacts. Everything on your phone is on there viewable on your pc. As far as music go into your settings and then storage and check use for mass storage. Then drag and drop all your music that you want on your phone from usb. Your phone will recognize it. There you go. Please read android FAQS before asking basic questions thank you.

Thank you very much for answering my questions. I follow your instruction regarding the lock and it worked like a charm, unfortunately I have no idea where to download the Memo application, and when I plug the phone via USB to my computer, nothing is happening and my windows & doesn’t see the phone. I follow the instruction 35 of the phone manual with no luck

you have to turn on mass storage under sd and phone storage. As far as memo go to the market and seatch memo. Lots of options there.

Look for an application called "catch" its Photostats is just the letter C
I use it daily and what it precises is a memo pad, take photos and u can jot down a reminder about the photo and even lock the memos so no one but u can see them unless the password is told
Also has an online sync so u never lose the notes when switching phones or invade the app gets deleted accidently

Back
Top Bottom