• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A Few Questions

karlgent

Lurker
Hi all,

Picked up my new Optimus 3D the other day and I'm loving it so far. Just have a few queries I was hoping someone could help me with:

- How do you rename photos, videos, files, folders, etc? I know there is an option to rename a photo or video straight away but I'd like to go back and name my photos and the folders they are stored in.

- Does anyone know if I can check my used data allowance on the phone or do I have to call the network?

- Does someone know where I can get a pouch style case that will fit the phone? I already have a gel back for the phone and I ordered a pouch to keep it in from G5 online, but it was way too small for it.

All help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Yeah had a look but they only had a couple and it looks the same. Guess I'll have to wait until the official ones are released.

Anyone able to help with the file names?

Find the file (you might want to get a better file manager from the market like fs file manager) press and hold the name, select rename :-)

Pete

Back
Top Bottom