• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A file extension: (.scke) ??

J

john98712

Hello dear android friends..
I used a spying app on my Samsung galaxy S3 and recorded few videos, these files are encrypted and has an extension which is (.scke),, I tried many ways to decry these files so they could be opened again with using the spying app which made them,,It was all hopeless and I couldn't find a way for that :(
Please anyone can help me!
Thank you all

Hello dear android friends..
I used a spying app on my Samsung galaxy S3 and I recorded few videos, these files are encrypted and has an extension which is (.scke),, I tried many ways to decry these files so they could be opened again without using the spying app which made them,,It was all hopeless and I couldn't find a way for that :(
Please anyone can help me!
Thank you all

Upvote 0
Never heard of that extension, and Googling does turn up anything. Probably impossible to open then with anything other than the original app that created then, as they're very likely securely encrypted and it sounds very proprietary as well. It could be a secure encrypted container for H264 video, but without the key and whatever decryption methods, you're SOL.

It's worth you contacting the spying app developers about it, as they might know how, after all they made the thing.

Reactions: svim
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones