• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A magical thing happen...

Milo Williamson

Extreme Android User
I think my, moto edge plus,
cell is on its last legs, not really sure why it feels like it, but what does ultimately happen when you think it is on the final legs?

cell is on its last legs, not really sure why it feels like it, but what does ultimately happen when you think it is on the final legs?
dig a grave for it?
Driving Music Video GIF by Nohemy

so what magically happened?

dig a grave for it?
Driving Music Video GIF by Nohemy

so what magically happened?
Hahaaa no put it in a drawer I rarely use, that is what I did for my chipper Moto Z 2 turbo,although I need a new digital clock for my Bathroom, hmm, I wonder if I still can do the time without putting in a sims card?

I have two OG Droids and my Galaxy Nexus. They power on, and that's about it... they can't handle modern technology and there's no way any app on them will update! But... it's fun to play around and reminisce... in fact, the last time I powered up the 2009 Motorola Droid was 2019 to make my decade comparison video between it and the 2019 Galaxy Note 10+

Hahaaa no put it in a drawer I rarely use, that is what I did for my chipper Moto Z 2 turbo,although I need a new digital clock for my Bathroom, hmm, I wonder if I still can do the time without putting in a sims card?
A SIM card isn't a requirement for the phone to automatically sync itself with an online time server, just keep WiFi enabled.

Thanks @The_Chief and @svim So I can power up my cell and have it just as a wifi timer? :) Sure I will be able to do that :) The Alarm Clock my Aunt used to have around ages ago at her last house, we were just cleaning it up and getting her ready to move out here for a spell, but she discovered something closer up there and want to spend a lot of time with her two kids, both who are married off.

One time, my belt was on its last legs. Most of the strings connecting the belt itself to the buddle were broken, only one string was left connecting it. I just kept using the belt till it broke. It was on its last legs, but it still worked fine.

Yeah it is keeping up to date, but I wonder why it saved my friends numbers, who really ticked me off one day... Huh, I have already a close circle of friends.

Back
Top Bottom