• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root A request to the Developers

Rohid420

Can any Developer make Data2Ext support for this boot.img

Boot.img

Actually this boot is of Symphony W50 which configuration is same as A75.
All roms of MMX A75 works great with it but after flashing a a75 rom when I lock the phone twice or thrice the whole screen becomes white......
After restoring the original boot of Symphony W50 I dont face the problem again......

But the problem is when I restore the original boot of Symphony W50 it doesn't support Data2ext ..........

Can any developer help me to figure this problem out?????

Data2ext is binded in the rom not in the boot.img
Some roms may support data2ext and some may not.
Roms may have different bpot.img configured for its working.
Flashing only the stock boot.img arises the problem of white screen etc....
Stock and rom's boot.img should be combined for making the rom work on ur device without errors.
HOPE U UNDERSTAND......

Can any Developer make Data2Ext support for this boot.img

Boot.img

Actually this boot is of Symphony W50 which configuration is same as A75.
All roms of MMX A75 works great with it but after flashing a a75 rom when I lock the phone twice or thrice the whole screen becomes white......
After restoring the original boot of Symphony W50 I dont face the problem again......

But the problem is when I restore the original boot of Symphony W50 it doesn't support Data2ext ..........

Can any developer help me to figure this problem out?????

Data2ext is binded in the rom not in the boot.img
Some roms may support data2ext and some may not.
Roms may have different bpot.img configured for its working.
Flashing only the stock boot.img arises the problem of white screen etc....
Stock and rom's boot.img should be combined for making the rom work on ur device without errors.
HOPE U UNDERSTAND......

The boot img needs to be modded for the Data2Ext support work it needs to be unsecured and also there should be the the int.d support in the boot then only the Data2Ext will work.

The boot img needs to be modded for the Data2Ext support work it needs to be unsecured and also there should be the the int.d support in the boot then only the Data2Ext will work.

put sysinit binary file inb system/bin folder and set rwx-rx-rx- permission to make init.d supportive ROM :D and put bugybox_data2sd in system/xbin folder for data2ext.... no need of boot image editing ;)

Back
Top Bottom