• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A500 and Droid cell & BlueTooth Problem

splatoid

Android Enthusiast
I have been farting around tonight with my Tab and my call a Droid Incredible and I realize I can get my two devices to pair but not connect.
I think the problem is with the A500 but not sure.I'm not sure is this is related but in my Accounts and Sync under manage accounts the Iconia Tab shows Sync is off. And when I click it the follow these simple steps pop up. Which is no help whatsoever. I have installed Acer sync on my computer like the simple steps say and it still wont. Upon further fiddling around I also downloaded and installed my Incredible sync software and guess what--It wont sync either. I can access both of these devices as hard drives. But to try and sync my calendar is a no go.I can sync with my phone to any other phone and transfer files with no problem.That is why I think its the Acer.Its not a big problem since I only have three things on my calendar but I just hate not being able to get something to work what I want it to. ANYBODY?
icon8.gif

What do you actually want to do once connected?

Pete

Just wanting to transfer files from phone.
Not really a big deal though l. I just like to make everything work.
I couldn't even remember why till I thought about it for a bit.
On to the next puzzel.
Thanks for asking though.

What I've noticed with mine, it won't actually say Connected in the BT options menu but it WILL accept or send a file when trying to do so.

Back
Top Bottom