• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About Myself

After typing into Google 'Android Forum' < and having a passion for the little green robot, I stumbled upon this web page ! I love it so far and i've only been here what? Ten minutes? There are loads of different groups which i'm really pleased about.

I'm the Author, Editor and Creator of Technology Blogged which is my own personal blog I do as a hobby, by day I am an Internet Marketer and SEO Strategist.

I have a Motorola Milestone on the way from the USA and currently use a HTC Hero and am BETA testing my old G1 on Android 2.0 - so far its going okay.

Well not sure whether anybody will read this but hey, i'm just saying 'hi' :).

Regards,

Technoholicjakk !

After typing into Google 'Android Forum' < and having a passion for the little green robot, I stumbled upon this web page ! I love it so far and i've only been here what? Ten minutes? There are loads of different groups which i'm really pleased about.

I'm the Author, Editor and Creator of Technology Blogged which is my own personal blog I do as a hobby, by day I am an Internet Marketer and SEO Strategist.

I have a Motorola Milestone on the way from the USA and currently use a HTC Hero and am BETA testing my old G1 on Android 2.0 - so far its going okay.

Well not sure whether anybody will read this but hey, i'm just saying 'hi' :).

Regards,

Technoholicjakk !

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

I hope you had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it) and have a happy new year
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones