• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

accessibility issues

wesleym1

Lurker
Dec 26, 2013
Hi there. Newbie here. I've recently bought a galaxy tab 3 10.1 for my mum. She has sight loss problems and I'm hoping she will benefit from touch input and talkback. Its day two and it's not as seamless as I'd hoped.

She's not a computer user and basics are new to her. Anyway i've found the explore by touch frustrating. It sounds great in theory. In practice it's difficult for me to use never mind someone with sight problems. Is there somewhere I can find out how to use it better, how to customise gestures and maybe who to give feedback to to help improve the service for the visually impaired? For pages it works on its really good but it could be that i'm doing something wrong. Thanks for any assistance. Not sure which forum this belongs to?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones