• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessing Dolphin bookmarks from a folder

jhob

Jun 29, 2010
I would like to find an automated way of getting my dolphin bookmarks into a folder that I can access from the homescreen. I know how I could do this manually but would like to find an automated way so that I can always keep them in sync, does anyone know of one?

I was wondering if there's a location on the filesystem where dolphin stores all the bookmarks, I did look but couldn't find one.

It would just be nice to be able to click a bookmark and have the browser open at that page rather than open the browser, go to bookmarks and then find and open the particular bookmark.

Can anyone help?

I've wondered about this too, since the HTC Bookmarks widget gets the bookmarks from the stock browser, thus launching them in the stock browser, and annoyingly sorts them by newest at the top.

I used the bookmarks to SD app to sync all my bookmarks with both the stock browser and dolphin. I also set dolphin as my default browser so even when I select from the htc widget, it still launches in dolphin.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones