• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Acer Liquid music app issues

fembot77

Lurker
Oct 12, 2010
Hey - please help!

I just recently got an Acer Liquid E S100 and just put music into the directory under the audio folder. When I go to use the Nemo player, the default music player automatically kicks in and starts playing the first 10 seconds of a random party shuffle playlist. I cannot figure out how and why this happens, but it appears to be when I either turn off the screen by pressing the left hardware button, or by shaking the phone.

Ideally, I'd like to use Nemoplayer and delete or disable the default player. Unless the phone's not actually working properly, can anyone give me some tips?

Thanks for your help,

Thanks for your input - I have tried to get into the settings in the default music app but there seems to be none. There aren't any in the main settings, and the only menu items that pop up when i'm in the app is party shuffle or add to playlist.

I realize now that the only way to delete the default player is to do the root, which I am not too sure about..

I figured out what happens though - the music player will kick in when I have music playing and I very gently squeeze the phone or press on the outer sides of the screen (as in the black plastic border). because of this, i thought the touch screen sensitivity was way too high but changing that didn't do anything. Secondly, this makes me think the phone is actually just a dud...

I'll look into rooting. Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones