• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Acer liquid z630 ram usage

Hi I bought my liquid z630 with android 5.1 half a year ago. Since then I got many system crashes and freezes. Every time I try to clear the ram it gets less and less ram recovered. Eg.: Brand new phone's acer aid kit cleared ram from 95% to 25-30% nowadays it does only from 95% to 45-50%with no apps running. It doesn't depend on reboots, nor factory resets. Haven't really installed any new apps in that time period.

Hi I bought my liquid z630 with android 5.1 half a year ago. Since then I got many system crashes and freezes. Every time I try to clear the ram it gets less and less ram recovered. Eg.: Brand new phone's acer aid kit cleared ram from 95% to 25-30% nowadays it does only from 95% to 45-50%with no apps running. It doesn't depend on reboots, nor factory resets. Haven't really installed any new apps in that time period.
If it's still the shame when you factory reset it you may have a virus try running an antivirus on the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones