• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Acer liquid z630 stuck in bootloop

A

Acer liquid z630 Bootloop

Hi! I have the Acer Liquid Z630 and I just flashed TWRP recovery. I then flashed the latest SuperSu.zip and I rebooted. The phone shows the Acer powered by Android screen, then does a boot animation, then goes back to the Acer powered by Android screen, except without the Android part. This is what it does during a normal boot. However, it's now stuck on that screen. I've done a factory reset, and wiped Cache & Dalvik, and it is still like that. I flashed System.img in SPFT, and it still is in this bootloop.

EDIT: I have just flashed the full stock firmware, except for preloader.bin, as I read that it's not needed, but I still get bootloop.

Just flashed full stock including preloader.bin, nothing has changed

Please help, thanks :)

Won't help you now, but rule 1: before modifying /system in any way (including flashing SuperSu) do a backup using your recovery. If you had done that then when it failed to boot you could have returned to recovery and restored the backup.

Unfortunately you've done everything I would have suggested already, with a full stock reflash being the final resort. Did that actually proceed without errors?

Won't help you now, but rule 1: before modifying /system in any way (including flashing SuperSu) do a backup using your recovery. If you had done that then when it failed to boot you could have returned to recovery and restored the backup.

Unfortunately you've done everything I would have suggested already, with a full stock reflash being the final resort. Did that actually proceed without errors?

Yes, it did. I tried with and without preloader, and I also tried Download mode and Firmware Upgrade mode, and it is still in a bootloop. It said download OK. I have also left the battery out, left it booting overnight, cleared cache, dalvik and factory reset. Still in a bootloop.

Back
Top Bottom